Sealy & Company is a fully integrated commercial real estate investment and operating company. Sealy is a recognized leader in acquiring and developing distribution warehouses, industrial/flex, and other industrial properties located throughout the United States. Sealy has in-house capabilities that include investment, development, asset management, property management, marketing, leasing, and brokerage services. Sealy & Company has an exceptional team of over 90 employees, located in five offices, with corporate offices in Dallas, TX and Shreveport, LA.
The Investment Services Team is responsible for the acquisition, due diligence, financing, closing, and disposition of properties throughout the Company’s growing geographic footprint.
Sealy currently has an opening for an Analyst – Investment Services in our Atlanta office. Candidates should have a strong financial background with a keen eye for detail. The Analyst position will support Sealy & Company’s Investment services team in Atlanta, primarily focusing on underwriting and packaging industrial acquisition opportunities and facilitating the due-diligence process.
- Underwriting and packaging industrial acquisition opportunities.
- Maintain current market information to facilitate the review process of potential acquisitions.
- Support the due diligence management process of acquisitions under contract.
- Take a proactive role in attending broker and industrial-related events.
- Bachelor’s Degree in finance, economics, accounting, or real estate required.
- Strong preference given to those with an educational background in Finance or Real Estate, 1 or more years required.
- Highly skilled in Excel, including macros and complex formulas.
- Excellent organization, written and verbal communication skills.
- Strong attention to detail with excellent analytical, interpersonal and time management skills.
- Ability to work within a team environment in a collaborative setting.
- Positive outlook and willingness to learn.
Sealy & Company offers a competitive salary as well as comprehensive benefits including medical, dental and vision coverage, and 401(k). To learn about our Company, log on to our website at www.sealynet.com.
Qualified applicants may send their resume to email@example.com please reference IA-ISA.
Sealy & Company is an equal opportunity employer.