Sealy currently has an opening for an Analyst – Investment Services in our Dallas office. Candidates should have a strong financial background with a keen eye for detail. The Analyst will provide support to the investment services team in executing industrial real estate acquisition, disposition, and joint-venture development opportunities.
The Investment Services Team is responsible for the acquisition, due diligence, financing, closing, and disposition of properties throughout the Company’s growing geographic footprint.
- Underwrite and analyze new investment opportunities in Sealy’s target markets using Argus Enterprise and Excel modeling
- Regularly update and maintain the investment pipeline report to track investment opportunities across various stages of the transaction process
- Prepare and present investment committee memorandums for potential acquisition and joint-venture development opportunities
- Perform financial, tenant, and building due diligence for investment opportunities that are under contract
- Prepare letters of intent for potential investment opportunities
- Conduct market research through various proprietary sources to support underwriting assumptions
- Coordinate calls, meetings, events, and travel for brokers, investors, lenders, and third-party consultants
- Maintain acquisition, disposition, and development files and records
- Support the development of external relationships with key market participants, investment sales brokers, leasing brokers, development partners, and lenders
- Track critical dates and milestones for potential investments and opportunities under contract
- Bachelor’s Degree required. Strong preference is given to those with an educational background in Finance or Real Estate and those with Graduate Degrees
- Advanced Argus Enterprise and Excel modeling skills
- Conceptual understanding of complex financial concepts such as IRR, time value of money, etc.
- Excellent organization, written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to manage multiple projects and prioritize based on established deadlines
- Strong attention to detail
- Ability to think creatively and solve problems
- Team player and strong work ethic
- Solid understanding of finance and economics preferred
Sealy & Company offers a competitive salary as well as comprehensive benefits including medical, dental, and vision coverage, and 401(k).
Qualified applicants may send their resume to email@example.com please reference DAL-AIS.
Sealy & Company is an equal opportunity employer.
Sealy & Company is a fully-integrated commercial real estate investment and operating company. Sealy is a recognized leader in acquiring, developing, and redeveloping regional distribution warehouses, industrial/flex, and other industrial properties located primarily in the southeastern, south-central, and southwestern United States. Sealy has in-house capabilities that include investment, development, asset management, property management, marketing, leasing, and brokerage services. Sealy & Company has an exceptional team of over 80 employees, located in six offices, with corporate offices in Dallas, TX and Shreveport, LA.