Sealy currently has an opening for a Marketing Coordinator in our Shreveport office. The marketing coordinator will provide professional support to the Director – Marketing and Marketing
Team. The Marketing Coordinator must be extremely dependable, organized, detail-oriented, flexible, creative, and able to work independently. Additionally, must have exceptional follow-through, have the ability to work in a fast-paced environment, be highly motivated, possess exceptional PC skills, as well as written/verbal communication skills. The ability to think quickly and multitask under pressure is a must. Tasks may include but are not limited to material development/updating, campaign planning and execution, marketing inventory ordering and tracking, organizing historical data and gathering information, and act as a go-between to facilitate inter-departmental communication.
- Providing professional support to the Marketing Director and Marketing Team
- Graphic design services to include the production of marketing/related materials utilizing Sealy’s marketing software and Adobe Creative Suite
- Learn Sealy’s approved methods for generating promotional material, circulating press releases, and other marketing activities utilizing the Sealy editorial style guide and branding
- Become skilled at developing, updating, writing, proofreading, and editing internal and external communications, marketing materials, and presentations
- Coordinate and help execute marketing, advertising, and promotional activities
- Responding to internal and external requests for marketing materials
- Point person for regional marketing collateral development and campaigns
- Develop and maintain property marketing listing sites and databases
- Maintaining storage space organization and shipping material inventory
- Maintaining databases both internal and external
- Assist in management and maintenance of multiple websites (WordPress and Squarespace)
- Conducting market research
- Any other duties deemed necessary as directed by the Director – Marketing
- Must be creative, trainable, and coachable
- Marketing degree or equivalent experience required
- Marketing and content design and creation experience; industry experience a plus
- Proficient with Adobe Creative Suite and MS Office
- Experienced CMS management, email platforms, and print production
- High level of integrity
- High attention to detail, strong organization, and excellent communication skills
- Ability to work in a fast-paced and dynamic environment with deadlines
- Motivated, self-starter; works well independently and on a team
- Excellent ability to organize and prioritize work with consistent follow-through under pressure
- Must have a high degree of professionalism, organization, be very proactive, and flexible
- Ability to learn new software quickly
- A fast learner/thinker
- Must be versatile and flexible in making last-minute adjustments to work requests.
Sealy & Company offers a competitive salary as well as comprehensive benefits including medical, dental, and vision coverage, and 401(k).
Qualified applicants may send their resume to email@example.com please reference MCSV.
Sealy & Company is an equal opportunity employer.
Sealy & Company is a fully integrated commercial real estate investment and operating company. Sealy is a recognized leader in acquiring, developing, and redeveloping regional distribution warehouses, industrial/flex, and other industrial properties located primarily in the southeastern, south-central, and southwestern United States. Sealy has in-house capabilities that include investment, development, asset management, property management, marketing, leasing, and brokerage services. Sealy & Company has an exceptional team of over 80 employees, located in eight offices, with corporate offices in Dallas, TX and Shreveport, LA.