Sealy & Company, LLC seeks Programmer/Developer Analyst to analyze, design, program, debug, modify, and maintain complex data solutions, software enhancements, and new products used in support of our commercial property management, accounting, and asset management business application platforms. Train, communicate, and provide technical change management assistance to staff on systems application platforms. Provide contributions to support the documentation framework that describes the IT operational model
Essential Duties & Responsibilities:
- Interact with management to define system requirements and write technical specifications, based on conceptual design, and stated business requirements.
- Complete change management and project management documentation efforts and related procedural tasks to ensure successful completion of change requests and new implementations.
- Conduct and/or direct employee change management efforts to address changes to technology platform and support user absorption and adoption.
- Respond to employee queries related to core business operational application support.
- Responsible for analyzing and troubleshooting complex software problems and providing solutions to overcome those problems with the latest technologies.
- Recommend, design, and develop custom programming solutions to support application system integrations, data migrations, cross platform communications, and various other custom application and data processing requests to support growing business needs.
- Implement and configure new applications that provide operational support for information systems infrastructure.
- Provide core business operational application support by enhancing and extending existing systems as specified via service desk service requests and change management requests.
- Manage upgrades, updates, fixes, and custom solutions for all core business operational applications.
- Provide administrative and maintenance support for all core business operational applications.
- Support knowledge base infrastructure to deliver consistent, up to date, accurate and well-articulated documentation of overarching structure of the technology operating model.
- Bachelor’s degree in Information Technology, Computer Science, or related fields preferred or equivalent experience.
- 5+ years of experience in data management and application development.
- Experience with the Microsoft MSSQL T-SQL scripting/programming language.
- Solid understanding of ETL strategies and design.
- Microsoft Reporting and Integration Tools (SSIS, SSRS, Data Integration Platform, etc.)
- Power BI Development Tools, Microsoft Visual C# and Visual Studio, Ruby on Rails
- Strong problem solving and critical thinking skills required to recommend, design, develop, and test custom programming solutions and to troubleshoot existing application issues.
- Willingness to accept ownership of project related tasks as assigned, self-sufficient, requiring limited supervision over job knowledge, expectations, and successful project completion.
- Ability to communicate difficult/sensitive/technical information to various levels of the organization.
Skills that would be nice to have:
- Yardi Commercial Property Management and Accounting SaaS based application.
- Argus Enterprise Commercial Property Valuation and Forecasting SaaS based application.
- Strong knowledge of the commercial real estate and financial accounting industry
Sealy & Company (“Sealy”) was founded in 1946. Today, Sealy is a recognized leader in acquiring, developing, and redeveloping industrial/flex, regional distribution warehouse, and other industrial properties. Sealy owns and manages more than $2.7 billion of industrial real estate totaling over 31 million square feet across 29 markets. Our fully integrated platform, including five offices and over 100 employees, is built on a foundation of proven deal sense, carefully curated market knowledge, and clearly defined investment, operational, and ownership strategies. We strive to provide solutions that create a positive impact and lasting value for our investors, our assets, our employees, and the communities we serve.
Employment with the company is contingent upon successful completion of pre-employment screenings (Background check, I-9 verification, Drug test, and MVR.).
Sealy & Company offers a competitive salary and comprehensive benefits, including medical, dental, and vision coverage and 401(k).
Qualified applicants, please reference FOA-CHI when submitting your resume through this form or by emailing email@example.com.
Sealy & Company is an equal-opportunity employer.