We are currently seeking a Fiscal Operations Analyst to join our team at Sealy & Company. This is a great career growth opportunity for a highly motivated individual looking to exercise their analytical and financial skills with one of the best and fastest growing companies in Industrial Real Estate.
The Fiscal Operations Analyst is an integral part of the organization and provides the research, analysis, and reporting of financial and operating performance for a regional portfolio currently consisting of 5 million square feet and approximately eighty-five industrial assets. The Fiscal Operations Analyst manages the monthly forecasting and annual budget processes and provides timely and accurate data and analysis of portfolio performance. This position works under moderate supervision and will be based in Chicago, with the opportunity for flexible remote working arrangements.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities:
- Provides in-depth analysis and reporting results for weekly meetings and monthly and quarterly Operations reporting presentations to CFO and EVP Portfolio Management
- Working with Leasing, Property Management, Accounting, and Asset Management, managing the monthly forecasting and annual budget processes for the region.
- Conducts analysis of property budgets and regional fund rollups, and provides variance explanations and reports on key business metrics.
- Responsible for data integrity review across property management, accounting, and forecasting systems (Yardi and Argus).
- Identifies inaccurate data, identifies the cause of data issues, and resolves or partners to deliver a solution.
- Acts as subject matter expert of Argus Enterprise software and the forecasting process.
- Provides customer service support to internal clients.
- Understands lease recovery setup in Yardi and is able to verify accuracy against executed lease document(s) when required.
- Supports the processing of vendor invoices.
- Minimum of three years’ work experience in fiscal operations, property management, or accounting in commercial real estate.
- Strong background in data analysis, with attention to detail
- Communicate effectively across the organization to support operational performance objectives
- Communicate financial and operational data in a clear, concise, and informative manner. Flexible and collaborative with the ability to adjust style as necessary
- Strong work ethic
- Effectively prioritize work, resolve issues, and meet deadlines
- Experience in Yardi and Argus Enterprise is preferred (Argus Enterprise Certification a plus)
- Ability to work with large quantities of data
- Proficient in MS Office with advanced Excel skills, including advanced functions (e.g., LOOKUP, INDEX, MATCH, SUMIF), formulas, pivot tables, and macros
Sealy & Company (“Sealy”) was founded in 1946. Today, Sealy is a recognized leader in acquiring, developing, and redeveloping industrial/flex, regional distribution warehouse, and other industrial properties. Sealy owns and manages more than $2.5 billion of industrial real estate totaling over 30 million square feet across 27 markets. Our fully integrated platform, including five offices and over 100 employees, is built on a foundation of proven deal sense, carefully curated market knowledge, and clearly defined investment, operational, and ownership strategies. We strive to provide solutions that create a positive impact and lasting value for our investors, our assets, our employees, and the communities we serve.
Employment with the company is contingent upon successful completion of pre-employment screenings (Background check, I-9 verification, Drug test, and MVR.).
Sealy & Company offers a competitive salary and comprehensive benefits, including medical, dental, and vision coverage and 401(k).
Qualified applicants, please reference FOA-CHI when submitting your resume through this form or by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org.
Sealy & Company is an equal-opportunity employer.