The Greater Shreveport Chamber of Commerce is pleased to announce the team of local business professionals who will be leading the organization in 2020.
Among the Board members, is Mr. Mark P. Sealy, President of Sealy & Company.
For more than 110 years the Greater Shreveport Chamber of Commerce has been a critical convener and a source of leadership and influence in the Shreveport-Bossier region. The Shreveport Chamber’s mission is to promote economic prosperity, serve as a business advocate, and celebrate the achievement of our region.
Congratulations to Mr. Sealy as well as the other Board Members and Directors!
2020 Board Members for the Greater Shreveport Chamber of Commerce
- Chairman of the Board – Lyle Jeansonne, Citizens National Bank
- Immediate Past Chairman – Patrick Harrison, Sound Fighter Systems, LLC
- Chairman-Elect – Brian McNew, McNew Architecture, APAC
- Treasurer – Jennifer Elliott, Capital One Bank
- Vice Chair of Economic Development – Richard D. Lamb, III, Wiener, Weiss & Madison
- Vice Chair of Education – Terry E. Moore, Merrill Lynch
- Vice Chair of Marketing – Francesca Moreland, Williams Creative Group, Inc.
- Vice Chair of Investor Relations – Patton Fritze, Red River Motor Co.
- Vice Chair of Public Policy – Michael Corbin, SWEPO
- Ronald Bailey, Sam’s Town Hotel & Casino
- Melissa Couch, Barksdale Federal Credit Union
- Brian Crawford, Willis-Knighton Health System
- Robert Crawford, Atco Investment Co.
- Tiffany Evans, Red Ball Oxygen
- Jana Freeman Forrest, BOM
- Cole Guthrie, U.L. Coleman Co., Ltd.
- Bridges Hall, Red River Bank
- Rickey Hall, Hall Builders, Inc.
- Mike McSwain, Mike McSwain Architect
- Kenneth Morrow, Metro Aviation
- Eric Nelson, Manufacturing Managers Council
- Grant Nuckolls, Twisted Root Burger
- Robert Pou, Romph & Pou Agency
- Roy Prestwood, Heard, McElroy & Vestal
- Mark Sealy, Sealy & Company
- Mark Snow, Aillet, Fenner, Jolly and McClelland
For more news and information regarding Sealy & Company, please visit the company’s website at www.Sealynet.com.
About Sealy & Company
Sealy & Company, a fully-integrated commercial real estate investment, and operating company, is a recognized leader in acquiring, developing, and redeveloping regional distribution warehouse, industrial/flex, and other commercial properties. Sealy provides a full-service platform for high-net-worth individuals and institutional investors through our development, management, and brokerage divisions.Sealy & Company has an exceptional team of over 100 employees, located in five offices, with corporate offices in Dallas, TX and Shreveport, LA.