Sealy & Company is pleased to announce the successful renewal of a high-profile tenant lease for its Class A Industrial Warehouse, known as Trade Street Distribution Center. Built in 1988, the facility offers 380,000 square feet of Rentable Building Area (RBA) and is situated in a suburban setting.
- Construction: Comprising concrete and pre-engineered insulated metal walls, the warehouse is supported by 8″ steel columns and a rubber membrane roof with stone ballast.
- Office Space: The property includes 32,000 square feet of air-conditioned office space, along with a 30’x 40′ vending cafeteria.
- Utilities: Equipped with natural gas, city sewer, and city water services.
- Accessibility: Located at the intersection of Interstate 75 & 64, the facility is within 500 miles of nearly 75% of the nation’s manufacturing employment, retail sales, and population.
- Drive-Ins: 5 total, each 16′ wide x 16′ high
- Clear Height: 20’-26’
- Columns: Spaced at 40’w x 60’d
- Sprinklers: ESFR
- Rail Access: Yes
- Parking: Surface parking with a ratio of 0.97/1,000 SF, totaling 368 spaces
The facility is located in Lexington, a city boasting a highly educated workforce that ranks 6th in the nation for the percentage of the population having completed sixteen or more years of school.
Trade Street Distribution Center serves as the primary return center for a preeminent leader in ecommerce. The tenant is committed to customer-centricity and utilizes the facility for crucial roles in its supply chain and merchandise handling processes. The asset features significant upgrades and state-of-the-art equipment.
Sealy & Company continues to demonstrate its expertise in managing and operating commercial real estate, achieving industry-leading returns through strategic tenant partnerships. This lease renewal underscores Sealy’s commitment to maximizing portfolio quality and returns.
For more news and information regarding Sealy & Company, please visit the company’s website at www.Sealynet.com.
About Sealy & Company
Sealy & Company, a fully-integrated commercial real estate investment, and operating company, is a recognized leader in acquiring, developing, and redeveloping regional distribution warehouse, industrial/flex, and other commercial properties. Sealy provides a full-service platform for high-net-worth individuals and institutional investors through our development, management, and brokerage divisions.Sealy & Company has an exceptional team of over 100 employees, located in five offices, with corporate offices in Dallas, TX and Shreveport, LA.