You are now leaving www.sealynet.com
Please confirm your departure
Character and integrity run deep throughout our organization
This Privacy Statement is issued on behalf of the Sealy & Company (Sealy & Company, “We”, “Our”, “Us”) group of entities, so when we mention “we”, “our” or “us” we are referring to the relevant company that controls or processes your personal data. The entity responsible for this website, and this Privacy Statement, is Sealy & Company LLC.
As visitors browse the website, Sealy & Company collects information about the visit. For example, via web server logs and browser cookie files, Sealy & Company monitors statistics such as the number of visitors we have to our website, which pages are visited, the browsers our visitors use, and the domains our visitors come from but none of this information is associated with any visitor as an individual. We do this through Google Analytics which ensures that all data sent to them is anonymous.
Some pages on this website use a technology called “cookies”. A cookie is a token that a server gives to your browser when you access a website. Cookies are capable of storing many types of data. Cookies help provide additional functionality to the website or to help us analyze website usage more accurately. For instance, our server may set a cookie that keeps you from having to enter a password more than once during a visit to one of our websites. In all cases in which cookies are used, we will not collect personally identifiable information except with your explicit permission. With most Internet browsers, you can erase cookies from your computer hard drive, block all cookies, or receive a warning before a cookie is stored. Please refer to your browser instructions or help screen to learn more about these functions.
If you choose to submit any personal information on any page of the Sealy & Company Site by completing requests for information or any form, we may collect:
- Contact information (such as name, postal or e-mail address, and phone number)
- Your professional information (such as job title, department, and name of organization)
- Content you provide (such as job and education history, comments, and responses to questions)
HOW WE USE YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION
When you provide us with your personal information, we may use such information to contact you about the offerings or services in which you have expressed an interest. Sealy & Company has a legitimate business interest to use the personal information we collect from you if you apply for employment.
We may also use the personal information we obtain about you for the following purposes:
- Responding to your inquiries;
- Evaluating your interest in employment and contacting you regarding possible employment with Sealy & Company;
- Operating, evaluating, and improving our business (including developing new products and services; managing our communications; determining the effectiveness of and optimizing our advertising; analyzing our products, services, websites, mobile applications, and any other digital assets; facilitating the functionality of our websites, and mobile applications and any other digital assets);
- Anonymizing personal information and preparing and furnishing aggregated data reports showing anonymized information;
- Enforcing our Terms and Conditions or other legal rights;
- As may be required by applicable laws and regulations or requested by any judicial process or governmental agency having or claiming jurisdiction over Sealy & Company.
- We also may use the information in other ways for which we provide specific notice at the time of collection.
PERSONAL INFORMATION WE SHARE
In connection with one or more of the purposes outlined in the “How we use your information” section above, we generally disclose details about you to: other members of Sealy & Company; professional advisors and third parties that provide services to us and/or other members of Sealy & Company (such as IT systems providers, platform providers, financial advisors, consultants (including lawyers and accountants), providers of HR and recruitment services and other goods and services providers (such as providers of marketing services where we are permitted to disclose your personal information to them); intermediaries, brokers, and other individuals and entities that partner with us; competent authorities (including any national and/or international regulatory or enforcement body or court or other form of tribunal, where we (or any other member of Sealy & Company) are required to do so by applicable law or regulation at their request); and any central or local government department and other statutory or public bodies.
HOW WE PROTECT YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION
We have put in place various security procedures as set out in this policy. Sealy & Company takes the security and privacy of personal information extremely seriously. We have strict internal procedures which cover the storage, access, and disclosure of your information.
- The Site uses an SSL certificate which both verifies our identity and secures the safe transmission of information between your browser and our server.
HOW LONG DO WE KEEP YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION
We will hold your personal information on Sealy & Company’s systems for as long as is necessary to fulfill the purpose for which it was collected or to comply with legal, regulatory, or internal policy requirements.
MODIFICATION OF YOUR CHOICES AND PREFERENCES
Opt-Out Right: If you do not wish to receive communications from Sealy & Company regarding offers or other third-party products and services, you may opt out of receiving such communications by emailing or writing to Sealy & Company as provided in the “More Information” section below; or in the event that you receive an e-mail from Sealy & Company regarding such matters, you may simply reply to the e-mail in question and request that you receive no further correspondence from Sealy & Company regarding such matters. You may also follow this procedure to change or update the information you have previously provided to Sealy & Company at any time.
THIRD PARTY INFORMATION
This Web site is not directed to children. We do not knowingly collect information from children under the age of 13 on the Site. If you are under the age of 13, please do not provide any personal information to us. If we become aware that we have collected personal information from a child under the age of 13, we will make commercially reasonable efforts to delete such information from our database.
When we say “we” or “us” or “Sealy & Company” in these Terms, we mean Sealy & Company LLC, our affiliates, and those agents we use to provide services on our behalf. When we say “Site”, we mean www.Sealynet.com and all other websites developed, owned, or maintained by Sealy & Company and its affiliates.
Sealy & Company
333 Texas Street, Suite 1050
Shreveport, LA 71101